See yourself in our team
At CommInsure, we pride ourselves on helping our customers when they need it most. To ensure that we meet this important challenge, everyone takes accountability and works together as a team. We strive to keep the customer at the centre of everything we do and be responsive, reliable and follow through on our promises.
Life Customer Solutions, within CommInsure, manufactures consumer Retail and Direct insurance through Life Insurance, credit and simple life insurance via the Retail Banking network, Financial Planners and online.
Do work that matters
- Are your RG146 Accredited?
- Do you thrive in a fast-moving and dynamic environment?
- Do you love customer interaction and helping people?
As a Retention Specialist your aim is to provide support to business growth, profitability and retention through proactively servicing customers. This will be achieved by contacting customers at key points in the customer life cycle, with the aim to add value to them and to build a strong relationship between the customer and CommInsure.
You are responsible for retaining CommInsure business with our high risk clients through excellent customer service, needs analysis and utilising established retention methods.
This will include the provision of general telephone advice across a range of specific strategies.
On any given day you will
- Contact customers, who are identified as high value and/or are in danger of lapsing, and to proactively service these customers
- Identify areas to improve processes – demonstrate productivity habits
- Have the ability to build rapport, utilise negotiation and influencing skills in customer interactions in order to retain at risk customers.
- Delivering responsive, enterprising and efficient service to our clients and business partners to increase customer loyalty and enhance CommInsure's reputation in the marketplace.
- Achieving or exceeding established individual performance targets relating to service quality and operational performance.
- Working in a team environment by developing and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues that support the achievement of team goals and objectives.
- Redirecting personal and business customers to alternative service delivery channels or product offerings, by showing them better ways to do business.
- Pro-active development of skills to perform current duties competently and for future career progression. Active participation in performance feedback and career development.
- Consistently display behaviours that encourage productive working relationships and a strong performance culture
You will be available to work between the hours of 8am - 8pm on a rotating roster and may sometimes be required to work on Public Holidays.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- RG146 Accreditation (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of limited general advice would be advantageous
- Proven quality customer service skills and experience (Retention exposure beneficial)
- Excellent level of product and industry practice knowledge
- A positive attitude and collaborative approach
- An ability to adapt and apply high levels of change for customer solutions
- Intermediate to advance computer literacy (Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
Your path looks like
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time