Senior Risk Analyst
Job no: 20169888_26032018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Analytics, Risk Management & Compliance
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
This role sits within Risk Management in the RBS Home Lending team within Credit Strategy and Portfolio Oversight.
Do work that matters
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Strategy and Analytics, you will play in key role in ensuring that RBS Risk management has a strong and effective line 2 function to effectively discharge its responsibilities. In this role, your accountabilities will include:
- Complete technical reviews and challenge risk/reward strategies developed by the Home Buying Strategy team in RBS;
- Validate and assess the impacts to the Portfolio of business initiatives;
- Develop bespoke Line 2 Credit Risk reporting to provide value and insight into key risk metrics;
- Complete understanding of End to End Origination process for the Home Buying portfolio and address risk as appropriate;
- Champion initiatives that support sustainability of earnings; and
- Develop a comprehensive and pro-active view of credit risk taking into account the regulatory sentiment.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business / Finance / Statistics / Economics or other related area;
- Demonstrated experience in analytics &/or business intelligence;
- Proficient computer skill (SAS, Excel etc);
- Report writing and presentation skills;
- Strong organisation and communication skills; and
- Broad experience in Risk management roles including exposure to consumer credit policy and scorecard application.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time