- Be a trusted risk advisor to senior IT executives and teams
- Work with cutting edge technology platforms and have the autonomy and opportunities you need to thrive
- Join a highly skilled technology and risk community
Your new team
IT Delivery and Availability (ITD&A) is the Group’s engine room committed to delivering available, reliable, and secure technology solutions for our customers and staff.
The Enterprise Services (ES) Risk and Controls team works with ITD&A with to manage technology risks on critical platforms, networks and services, so that availability, reliability and security is assured and high quality service to customers and staff is maintained. This includes exposure to deployment of the latest technologies at scale, including cloud computing, digital workplace environments, mobile devices, datacentre management systems, network monitoring, network attached storage, service management tools, etc.
Your new role
The nature of the role involves engagement with a variety of leaders and teams in ITD&A and ES Technology more broadly. There is also interaction with Risk teams and Audit teams from across the organisation.
Your main focus will be to maintain an effective risk management framework and leading risk engagement based on your expertise in IT delivery and infrastructure risk management. You will utilise CBA’s Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) to support ITD&A in meeting its business objectives and risk appetite. More specifically your role will involve the following key activities:
- Embedding and maintaining the implementation of the Operational Risk Management Framework within ITD&A
- Coordinating the assessment of Risks and Controls for ITD&A and the technologies that they manage.
- Assisting and advising ITD&A regarding the management, reporting and escalation of Incidents;
- Assisting and advising ITD&A in the management of Issues, including development of remediation plans and tracking of remediation progress;
- Proactively driving the Risk Culture within ITD&A, including education of teams regarding risk management;
- Collaborating across Enterprise Services and the Risk Community to effectively and consistently manage risk outcomes.
What you will need to succeed
You are an innovative thinker, happy to take the initiative, a driver of change, dedicated to creating a better experience for our customers and passionate about technology.
In order to apply for this unique, challenging and highly rewarding opportunity, it is essential that you have has exposure to enterprise IT systems and infrastructure and have a strong knowledge of risk management. You will be capable of demonstrating:
- Deep experience in technology and risk management;
- Advanced stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- An ability to analyse trends, identify critical threats and opportunities, diagnose problems and issues and recommend appropriate actions;
- An understanding of technology risk management frameworks/certifications such as COBIT, ITIL, CISA, CRISC.
Experience in a consulting role and/or an audit role from a professional services firm or big 4 bank would be beneficial
We are looking for people with a strong ability to engage, high technical expertise, good ideas, and a willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are amazingly diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time