Senior Technical Business Analyst – CommSec Digital Delivery
- Work for Australia’s leading online broker
- An outstanding opportunity to join a market leading business and technology team
- Cutting edge technology and the autonomy you need to shine
- CBD based in state of the art, collaborative office space
The Business Unit
CommSec is Australia’s leading retail broker, and is part of the Commonwealth Bank. CommSec’s vision is to Help Australians Invest Online with Confidence. We provide our Customers with access to broking and investment products and market leading digital and mobile experiences to meet their investment needs. As part of Enterprise Services (ES) we are accountable for the market leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of the CommSec business.
CommSec IT delivers and maintains secure, trusted, always-on solutions that drive CommSec. We achieve this through:
- High quality and sustainable change
- Exceptional collaboration and partnership
- Being data-driven, customer centric, innovative and curious
- Deep industry expertise and technology specialisation
- Simplicity, with easy to use, elegant, market leading features
As a Senior Technical Business Analyst you will be instrumental in driving the implementation of innovative solutions for our digital and mobile technology platform and delivering outstanding customer experiences.
- Participate in thought leadership activities and team leadership by reviewing work and deliverables of team members
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify impacts to processes as a result of changes
- Convert customer / business needs into designs using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture.
- Analyse and document processes and requirements using analysis methodologies and tools
- Advise on solution design and recommend alternative approaches where required
- Identify delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Enable, motivate, directs and help to develop a committed, empowered, and high-performing team.
Experience we would like to see:
Financial services experience is not a pre-requisite to apply for this role.
You may have a background in other industries but can demonstrate experience in delivering Digital & Mobile Customer Experiences. Your may have gained this experience in various sized organisations from large to small fintechs.
The Requirements: To be considered for the role ideally we would like candidates to possess the following experience
Senior Business Analysts are expected to go above and beyond Business Analysts by providing team leadership, helping others focus on their deliverables and influencing and guiding activities as required.
- Excellent communication; stakeholder management; analysis and teamwork skills
- Experienced in Agile delivery
- Proven experience in collaborating and managing outcomes from a range of technical specialists
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines and providing accurate forecasts for delivery
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to organisational quality management and SDLC processes
- Industry and market knowledge of Digital and Mobile innovation
This is a highly rewarding, career minded opportunity that will lead you on to great things. With a supportive management structure and a work / life balance, the CBA will, in return for your skills and passion, offer you a challenging, varied and enjoyable opportunity and the autonomy to shine. If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a respectful, inclusive and diverse workplace, reflecting the customers and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in improving the financial wellbeing of people and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time