Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Job no: 40016975_13042018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Business Banking, Private Banking, Analytics
Business and Private Banking (B&PB) secures and enhances the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities, particularly CommBank’s small and medium sized enterprise clients.
Our Business Lending Credit Risk team in B&PB is accountable for leading projects that drive profitable growth to our Business portfolios, largely by developing and managing automated decisioning strategies.
Our vision is to make every decision as streamlined and as smart as possible for our customers and our shareholders. We do this using advanced analytics and our passion to put the customer at the centre of everything we do.
What will your impact be?
- Take the lead on delivering credit risk reporting on Business Lending products;
- Manipulate complex data to identify developing trends;
- Use data to influence senior management and stakeholders across product teams and the wider business;
- Help drive change in credit risk policies and processes that allow us to remain competitive in an evolving Business Lending marketplace; and
- Engage in hypothesis led analytics to understand and assess strategy performance.
See yourself in our team. We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Proficiency in data manipulation (using SAS and SQL, or experience with similar tools) and ability to convert large data sets into business insights;
- Work experience in an analytics or statistical/mathematics related field;
- Able to clearly articulate complex ideas and analytical findings in order to provide recommendations to the business; and
- Possess a keen interest in understanding the profit and loss drivers of Credit Risk (prior experience here would be beneficial but not essential).
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Where to from here?
This role will give you the opportunity to understand the largest Retail Bank in Australia from a unique and analytical perspective. You will have the ability to grow within the team and leverage access to other roles across the Bank. You will also benefit from working with our business partners in Product, Analytics, Marketing (and more!), which will give you the ability to progress your career, whichever path you chose.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time