Job no: 20136313_01052018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: VIC Eastern Suburbs Area
Categories: Processing Improvement & Operations, Superannuation
Do work that matters
You will be joining the Custody Investment Operations team, a team that is responsible for the provision of administration services to Financial Advisers, their support teams, and their investors/members.
See yourself in our team
As a key member of the Custody team, you will be required to ensure that custodial transactions are carried out as outlined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) to the highest degree of accuracy and efficiency, ensuring the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
Your responsibilities will include things like:
- Timely and accurate processing of client transactions including movements of cash based on transaction instructions
- Trade settlement and reconciliation of cash/asset positions
- Corporate action and income processing
- Investment communications
- Understands the compliance obligations and their part in assuring high quality outcomes
- Consistently complies with company policies & procedures
- Demonstrates attention to detail & duty of care with their work
- Volume processing with high quality & service
- Promptly & professionally responding to internal & external queries (via email & telephone)
- To develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Your path looks like
If you live and breathe the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities both within the Fund Services team and beyond the wider CFS Wrap business. We’ll help you find the next step that’s right for you and enable you to be your best.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- 2 to 3 years' of relevant experience within a custodial function, ideally from a wrap platform or custodian
- Exposure to equities, managed funds and fixed interest investments
- Strong analytical & time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to create an environment of continuous improvement and quality
- Strong superannuation background
- RG146 compliance or compliance within 12 months of commencement
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time