Whichever way our customers choose to engage with us, our people are accountable, motivated and passionate about delivering an exceptional level of service and enhancing financial wellbeing
About the business & team
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
Enterprise Procurement & Partnerships (EPP) sits within Enterprise Services. We are the global centralised function for all areas of the Group’s Expenditure and responsible for all activities across the procurement lifecycle.
The key functional areas within the team are: Procurement Policy & Frameworks; Process & Capability; Responsible Procurement & Supplier Diversity; Information management, intranet & Staff Deals; and strategic project implementation.
About the Opportunity
The Manager, Procurement Policy & Frameworks is responsible for the development, ownership and education of Group-wide procurement policies and frameworks. You will be expected to maintain and improve these policies and processes to deliver best in class outcomes and engagement models for all levels of procurement ranging from high risk, high value through to low risk, low value activity.
You will work with the Process and Capability team to ensure requirements are in place for Procurement to effectively partner with the business globally and to deliver optimal performance across the end-to-end (E2E) Supplier Lifecycle processes.
This role will also need to work with other business units to ensure Group policies that outline third party supplier requirements have adequately considered current procurement policies and alignment.
What does success look like?
You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with CBA’s Values and People Capabilities.
- Business Outcomes: Identification, development and delivery of initiatives to support the strategic priorities of Enterprise Procurement and Partnerships which deliver valued outcomes to the Group, responsibilities include: Analysis of best practice (industry and functional) to inform strategy or improvement initiatives; Supporting and preparing policies and frameworks; and Leading core projects & initiatives such that value and desired outcomes are derived.
- Stakeholder & Customer Relationship Management: Identify, develop, and manage strategic business relationships to enable delivery against the Corporate Vision and strategic priorities. Provide clear and timely communication and reporting of all key information to the Enterprise Procurement and Partnerships Leadership team, Group Category Specialists, business unit owners and other internal stakeholders as required Advice, coach and support all areas of the Group across all procurement policy and framework activities including managing own allocated activities.
- Risk management, governance & process excellence: Advocate and support the Group to be compliant to procurement policies, processes and standards. Provide governance over group wide procurement policies and frameworks. Provide analysis and insights to drive productivity improvements and remove “red tape”. Manage the development and implementation of protocols and practices to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of supplier governance activities.
What will help you succeed?
- Strong experience in Procurement and / or Supply Chain Management role(s).
- Highly developed skills in problem solving, development of innovative and sound solution.
- Delivery focused and outcome driven.
- Exceptional relationship management, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn the complex into simple insights and solution.
Working here is all about your engagement ability, technical expertise, your ideas, and your willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time