Policy Governance Manager - 6 month contract/secondment
Job no: 40019168_08052018
Business group: Group Corporate Affairs
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Project & Change Management, Risk Management & Compliance
- We make a positive impact
- We are trusted
- We are focused
See yourself in our team:
Our Group Governance team provides corporate governance and corporate secretariat services to the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) Board of Directors and its Committees and to CBA’s subsidiary companies and their various committees.
We contribute to the efficient functioning of the Group by supporting the Boards of the CBA Group in carrying out their governance roles and by having oversight of the corporate governance, policies, standards and procedures for one of Australia's largest financial services group.
Do work that matters:
You will play a key role in a project to strengthen the Group policy framework. Your, responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and drafting policies and related documents
- Conducting policy-related research and analysis
- Providing direction and guidance to business on the framework
- Establishing and effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders
- Effective forward planning, coordination, prioritisation and management of tasks.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Prior experience with policy governance, frameworks and development in a major financial services company
- Excellent drafting skills
- Policy operationalisation and compliance experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and manage relationships, and influence stakeholders
- High attention to detail and to quality
- Strategic thinking skills, with strong ability to exercise judgement
- Good analytical skills.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results