Analyst, Corporate Banking
Job no: 20069327_09052018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Hurstville Area
Categories: Relationship Management / Business Development, Corporate Banking
- Are you are a multi-tasker with an eye for detail who is passionate about nurturing a client base?
- We are proud to support medium to large sized businesses across Australia. Together we can lead businesses to tomorrow!
- Sydney Southern region (Hurstville based)
See yourself in our team
Our Corporate Financial Services business serves over 10,000 clients in the medium to large business segment across Australia, with complex financial needs and turnover >$10m.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth.
Do work that matters
Do you want to work in a collaborative team and really drive a market to continuing success? Are you currently writing complex credit papers and consider yourself highly skilled in cash flow analysis?
You will deep dive into our customers business and assess them for new lending as well as credit increases. This is a diversified portfolio focusing on clients who are seeking to borrow $20m-$150m.
More specifically, you will:
- research, analyse and develop a comprehensive database of client/industry specific information, ideas and solutions;
- complete complex 3-way financial modelling and analysis; and
- assess the risks/opportunities on new lending, as well as assessing the risks associated with increases in client credit with a specific focus on cash flow drivers.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- proven experience writing and analysing credit transactions, as well as completing annual reviews and reporting, ideally within a corporate banking environment;
- highly developed financial analysis and cash flow modelling skills;
- client service experience ideally in banking environment;
- strong commercial acumen, and risk management knowledge;
- the ability to quickly grasp complex transactions, ideally with 'new to bank' transactional and credit risk experience; and
- a tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be desirable.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 29 May but we will be a contact within a week of the closing date.
Best of luck.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time