Senior Business Analyst Product Owner, Business and Private Banking
Business & Private Bank Division (BPB), offers a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers. B&PB also takes care of personal and institutional online trading customers and premium personal Private Banking customers.
Business Lending is responsible for providing market leading products and processes to customers and relationship teams within CBA’s Business Bank. Business Lending contributes almost $1.5bn in revenue to the Group annually and accounts for a portfolio of almost $50bn in assets.
Business Lending products range from high volume / low complexity offerings through to low volume / high complexity offerings. The business operates in a dynamic environment and we offer a broad range of opportunities for employees to continue to build on their skills and develop their careers in new and interesting directions.
Your impact & contribution:
The role is to assist in delivering change and enhancements to our business assets based on requests from product managers, sales segments, and operations and most importantly, our business customers. The role will support a business portfolio of initiatives that enhances our offering for the Business Banking client needs.
The impact of your contribution should result in:
- Making it simple & easy for our clients to do business with us
- Lending products that meets the client’s needs
In this highly autonomous and busy role you will be responsible for the following in a manner consistent with CBA’s Values and People Capabilities.
- Establish the vision for the project and communicate the drivers and benefits to the project team and business stakeholders.
- Define, maintain and regularly communicate product roadmap to business stakeholders and project team.
- Manage product delivery expectations and status reporting to project stakeholders.
- Develop user stories and product features.
- Represent the Business, shareholder and customer needs into project requirements/solution.
- Follow agile methodologies to prioritise Product requirements and perform back-log refinement.
- Understand the underlying technology and processes supporting the CL products.
- Be a point of contact for any questions and clarifications as required, pertaining to the problem to be solved, what is to be built and why.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business drivers, considerations and obtain necessary approvals.
- Understand, communicate and re-enforce the Minimum Viable Product (MVP), to ensure the highest value features are prioritised for the delivery by project teams.
- Accountable to make Trade off decisions against Project team capacity, time and/or budget constraints.
- Responsible for attending all project ceremonies and representing the business vision, shareholder and customer interests.
- Responsible for maximising ROI of features and alignment to business objectives
- Ensure product is intuitive to customers and staff, improves productivity and contributes to ongoing improvement in the richness and accuracy of customer information
- Identify the risks, issues and gaps associated with the proposed product as well as the risk of not implementing the solution and develop scenario documents and models as required
- Responsible for benefits realisation plan and tracking
Your experience and qualifications:
This role is ideally suited to candidates with proven ability and experience in successfully leading projects to completion. You will have;
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment as a product owner, business analyst or relevant capacity.
- Proven ability representing business requirements through project delivery.
- Experienced in building best practice and innovative customer experiences, customer engagement and product development
- Experience liaising with business stakeholders and technical development teams to deliver complex products & services.
- Comfort with working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of business lending products & experience working in the financial services industry is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excels at Problem Solving and driving outcomes
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you. Please apply online to be considered for this role.
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
We value you and won’t leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 21 August 2018 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time