Analyst, Commercial Banking
Job no: 40011365_14052018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: South Western Area
Categories: Relationship Management / Business Development, Corporate Banking
- Are you a multi tasker with an eye for detail who is passionate about nurturing a client base?
- We are proud to support medium to large sized businesses across Australia. Together we can lead businesses to tomorrow!
- Sydney South West region (Liverpool based)
See yourself in our team
Our Corporate Financial Services business serves over 10,000 clients in the medium to large business segment across Australia, with complex financial needs and turnover >$10m.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth.
Do Work That Matters
Do you want to work in a collaborative team and help to drive a market to continuing success? Are you currently writing complex credit papers and consider yourself highly skilled in cash flow analysis?
Using your strong analytical mindset, you will focus on analysing and assessing the risk and opportunities on new lending and increases in client credit. You will have the tools and infrastructure to support your team to develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
More specifically, you will:
- complete financial modelling and analysis;
- prepare credit submissions for new facilities, and coordination of deal execution through documentation and funding;
- prepare various reporting requirements such as pipeline leads, calls, contacts and revenues versus plan;
- complete performance monitoring and annual reviews for existing clients, and reporting of client financial and operational performance to risk management;
We want to hear from you if you have:
- previous experience writing and analysing credit transactions, as well as completing annual reviews and reporting, ideally within commercial and/or corporate banking;
- client service experience ideally in a corporate, commercial or business banking environment;
- highly developed financial analysis and modelling skills; and
- the ability to quickly grasp complex transactions, and ideally have previous 'new to bank' transactional and credit risk experience.
A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be highly regarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue to build your brand and your career in a growing and successful business.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 29 May but we will be in contact within a week of the closing date.
Best of luck!
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time