Senior Automation & Transformation Analyst
Job no: 40020122_15052018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Analytics, Analyst - Business / Technical
See yourself in our team
As a Senior Automation & Transformation Analyst, your role will be critical in transforming operational reporting to more innovative, digitalized and automated solutions and improve our employee experience. The primary role will be to transform and enhance Workday HRM configuration, business processes, security and functional roadmap. This will include the development of people metrics and workforce dashboard design, review of all current metrics and reports to establish a modern, automated and relevant set of visualizations (e.g. infographics and dashboards) and products that provide workforce insights to our business.
You will support the team with:
- Responsible for executing & driving Workday change associated with automation & transformation to drive self-service & adoption
- Define and deliver on a Workday HRM transformation roadmap based upon best practices and continuous improvement with a goal of increased organization efficiency, automation and enhance employee and manager experiences
- Develop technical expertise in various Workday technologies, such as the reporting and analytics framework
- Partner with HR process owners in the deployment of annual processes (Benefits Annual Enrolment, Performance Management, Year-End Merit and Bonus) from within the Workday platform
- Partner with HR Business Partners to identify opportunities to leverage Workday to reduce administrative work being performed by the business partner community
- Partner with the HR Service Centre to ensure continued alignment of Workday processes with the HR service delivery model
- Manage the process of evaluating and testing the Workday twice a year functionality release
- Provide dedicated support to key accounts for new and legacy Workday data analytics and reporting products
- Implement and drive performance methodologies to resolve performance inefficiencies in reports, integrations and custom configurations
- Responsible for collaborating with clients to identify, define, and clarify technical requirements; translating business needs into efficient automated reports and configurations that conform to best practices
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns for large data sets
- Uncover process gaps and work with cross-functional teams to formulate plans to improve system performance and reliability
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Extensive hands on experience with Workday.
Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Why you should join our team
We are passionate. People who join our team have the sharpest skills and experience but, above all, they live and breathe our values
We are customer focussed. We are a dynamic team that is focused on providing improved productivity and efficiency for our businesses globally
If you’re a passionate BA and you’re excited by the opportunity to join our Workforce Analytics Team then we would love to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time