Your New Company & Team
At CommBank, we never lose sight of the role we play in people’s financial wellbeing. Our focus is to help people and businesses move forward, to progress. To make the right financial decisions and achieve their dreams, targets and aspirations. Each of us globally is dedicated to offering outstanding service, excellent advice and intuitive solutions to help our customers manage their finances in the ways they want to.
Regardless of where you work within our organisation, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work. Together we can achieve great things.
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Analytics & Information team’s vision is to leverage analytics and information to enhance the financial wellbeing of our customers and to provide richer customer experiences. We are also committed to providing high quality information to manage our business and meet regulatory obligations. We provide a range of services to our internal customers across all business units of the Group including strategy, architecture, data science, business intelligence, engineering and program delivery. We are accountable for the Group’s key analytics capabilities including the Group Data Warehouse, Hadoop Big Data Platform and analytics tooling.
Reporting into the Decisioning Lead, you'll be part of a highly skilled advanced analytics and decisioning team.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you are required to lead the design and implementation of scalable and robust decision engine solutions. We have a leading-edge approach to deploying our Pega applications, and you will have a stake in defining and maturing our platform as something that works for the organisation, not just a project.
Key Skills & Experience.
- Strong experience in designing, implementing, and operating Pega solutions in large enterprise env.
- Design and implement the technical components (code, databases, reference data, interfaces, security implementation, framework, etc.). This includes conducting code reviews and refactoring for performance. Experience with large datasets and distributed computing.
- Engage, support and coach business stakeholders and team members in key PRPC/DSM functionality.
- Work with platform and engineering leadership teams to continually improve the platform and processes based on experience, knowledge of the Pega platform, and feedback from customers.
- Follow continuous integration and delivery process to ensure high quality delivery.
- Reviewing and improving applications and frameworks to address performance & operational concerns.
- Demonstrated experience in developing software outside of the Pega ecosystem (e.g. Java, Python, .NET), including build and deployment automation, automated testing.
- Degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or related disciplines.
- Certifications: CLSA Lead System Architect, CPBA Business Architect, CPDC Decisioning Consultant, CSA System Architect.
- Financial Services sector experience.
People & Culture.
We are committed to build diverse workforce with a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career. We have innovative and start-up culture, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and technology, solve complex business problems, promote data driven decision making, develop differentiated customer experience and collaborate with leading universities, start-ups and communities.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time