CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
Payments Services Organisation is one of the largest payment organisations in the world acting as a standalone platform running most of the banks payments systems within the Institutional and Business Banking division of ES.
The Retail Products Platform (RPP) provides technology leadership and capability underpinning our key retail products including deposit and transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans and credit cards as well as supporting the pricing and small business teams.
The Core Product Services Team is responsible for the Architecture Design & Build governance of all Core Product solutions in CommBank (SAP, Pega, Teradata & Payment Journal).
As part of the Core Product Services team, you will be responsible for coordinating the definition of business, functional and technical requirements and provide specialist support for projects/SWRs and operations. You will gather information, document and analyse business needs and requirements to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
You will liaise with stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organisation, and to recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals while leading and mentoring other team members.
On any given day you will:
- Participating in Business Case/Ideation, Discovery and Inception phases of the Project lifecycle as required, contributing to understanding requirements and provide estimation.
- Elicitation of business requirements and population of coherent features.
- Facilitate writing and/or decomposition of features to user stories reflecting benefits, dependencies, risks & priorities – to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed whilst ensuring requirement backlogs (feature / user story) are managed and kept up to date.
- Identify the effectiveness and risks associated with the proposed solution, as well as calling out the risks for not implementing the solution.
- Manage Product Configuration delivery of Small Work Requests.
- Work closely with business and technical stakeholders to identify impacts to business, functional and/or technical processes as a result of system or application changes.
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope and actual needs as opposed to stated or superficial needs are addressed and adhered to.
- Understand technical landscape and interfacing systems to ensure effective and integrated planning and design (e.g. SAP, Teradata, PEGA and testing environments etc.)
- Converts business needs into system designs using knowledge of system capabilities, rules and architecture.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in leading, mentoring of Business and Technical BAs.
- Experience working on technology enabled projects, agile ways of working and solution delivery lifecycles.
- Knowledge of Core Product system configuration and pricing.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build rapport with all business and technical stakeholders and influence outcomes.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time