Treasury Business Analyst
Job no: 40030260_31072018
Business group: Financial Services
Grade: CBA AMB
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Do work that matters
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with experience in process mapping / re-engineering and change management in financial services industry.
The Group Treasury is responsible for the Groups funding and liquidity management, capital forecasting and execution, and asset and liability management. . The Business Management team within the Group Treasury aims to enhance the success of Global Treasury through safeguarding the business, providing insights and expertise and delivering simple and innovate solutions.
See yourself in our team
The Treasury Business Management team provides effective, efficient and reliable business management support. They provide ongoing training, support and development to all their employees. They also pride themselves in having the best team environment that encourage work life balance.
The role plays a vital part in proactively contributing to Treasury projects, strategy & productivity initiatives and enhancement of Treasury Operational Risk & Compliance Frameworks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- High quality business analysis and strategic support to Group Treasury
- Coordinate process/system/operational improvement opportunities through engaging the Treasury team & stakeholders, process mapping and audit recommendations
- Support change management initiatives across Group Treasury. This may be from inception through to implementation via governance support
- Analysis and participation in Line 1 Risk operational and compliance oversight for Group Treasury
- Maintain and report audit issues, operational risk incidents, controls & assurance plans in the Group’s Risk InSite system.Assist on regulatory and governance reviews including the collation and preparation of complex information in a concise manner to a high professional standard
- Assist on regulatory and governance reviews including the collation and preparation of complex information in a concise manner to a high professional standard.
- Compliance with the Group’s Occupational Health and Safety policy, all other internal Group policies and procedures, and any relevant external legislative requirements
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- Ideally to have experience in project management, process mapping and re-engineering and change management experience in Financial Services / Professional Services.
- Knowledge of banking including regulatory requirements, compliance and risk management frameworks
- Under-graduate qualification in accounting/ business/ commerce
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results