Home Lender – Branch Based
- You’re focused on building trust, confidence and long term relationships with your customers
- We’re focused on helping our customers secure and enhance their financial wellbeing
- Together we’re delivering exceptional home lending experiences, where the customer is centre of everything we do.
Do work that matters
Your role exists to make our customer’s lives easier. Whether a customer is buying their first or second home, investing in a property, refinancing, building or renovating, you’re there to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Our Home Lending Specialists (HLS) are the type of people who thrive on creating long-lasting relationships. They know how to ask the right questions to deliver appropriate lending solutions and build trust, confidence and advocacy in every interaction.
See yourself in our team
You’ll be joining our Retail Branch Network - a hardworking team who deliver customised service to meet the needs of our personal and small business customers. Our focus is to help people and business move forward, to progress. We support our customers to make the right financial decisions and achieve their dreams, targets and aspirations.
We’re looking for someone who puts the customer at the heart of everything they do. You’ll work face to face with customers to lead lending conversations with confidence, putting your solid understanding of our products, processes and policies to good use by proactively identifying your customers’ financial needs. As a confident networker you'll use your communications skills to develop and maintain strong working relationships with your branch peers.
As an HLS, you’ll be a stickler for detail, ensuring applications are compliant and all checks have been done. The service you provide will be exceptional, giving you the confidence to ask for external referrals from your existing satisfied customers.
Where will you go?
As an HLS at CommBank, your opportunities are endless. We’re investing in in our people to provide consistent and clear career pathways for our lenders, deliver more development opportunities and provide best in market training.
If you live the values and demonstrate our lending capabilities, we’ll help you find the next step that’s right for you and enable you to be your best on your career journey.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and establishing and maintaining rewarding relationships
- Previous experience in a lending environment and an existing knowledge of Home Lending products and the current responsible lending legislation
- An ability to identify and anticipate customers’ financial needs
- The ability to see the big picture for customers and provide them with holistic solutions
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time