- Exciting Senior Manager opportunity within the CommSec Advice business.
- Are you passionate to take the lead around Line 1 Risk?
- Phenomenal team environment embedded in our business unit.
See yourself within our team:
Our CommSec Line 1 Risk team is a dynamic and close-knit environment with a strong focus on collaborating closely with the CommSec business. Our team works closely with the business to improve the long term strategic vision of CommSec. The Senior Manager role is a key part of this focus.
We are a team that supports and encourages flexibility and are able to offer working from home and flexible hours.
Do work that matters:
As the Senior Manager within this team, you will play a key role in leading the embedding and continual enhancement of the operational risk and compliance framework for the CommSec Advice business including the design of our risk management strategy and understanding how we approach this to underpin the broader CommSec strategy. In this position, you will oversee the efficient day-to-day operations of the Advisory business, the provision of high quality advice support to Investment Advisers and the maintenance of a rigorous compliance and risk focus.
The Senior Manager will be exposed to all areas of the CommSec business and will require dedicated partner management with all advice teams across CommSec and with all levels of staff and Management. This will be a fantastic opportunity to continue to develop your career focusing on risk management, whilst establishing your profile across the wider business.
As Senior Manager within the Line 1 Risk Advice team, you will also be integral across different strategic and BAU risk management initiatives, enabling you to develop your capability and experience as a Risk Professional.
You will also lead, coach and mentor the Advisory Risk Manager to continue to uplift and enhance the Risk Advisory function.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Proven success in leadership across operational risk and compliance in the financial advice industry.
- A deep knowledge of the financial advice industry, investment markets and investment products.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to lead effectively through change.
- The Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with peers and direct reports.
- A passion and dream to develop strategic and creative risk management strategies and approaches.
- Have relevant industry, risk experience or professional qualifications.
- An RG146 accreditation further enhancing your ability to deal with the advice business
Culture (equal opportunity):
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please show your expression of interest by applying online today!
The application closing date for this role is 26th August 2018. Please be aware that we will make contact with you within one week of the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time