Job no: 40031189_09082018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- We are a resilient, hardworking and inclusive team
- You are a team contributor who enjoys working collaboratively
About your team:
The Wealth Management, Risk & Finance team is responsible for auditing a broad range of CBA businesses and is split into two core areas, Wealth Management and Risk & Finance. The Wealth Management team covers the CommInsure, Colonial First State, Colonial First State Global Asset Management & Advice businesses. The Risk team provide central oversight over operational and regulatory risk requirements affecting the Group and GA&A’s audit response to these. The Finance team provide central oversight of the financial requirements affecting the Group, excluding the treasury function (as this is part of the Corporate Banking portfolio).
The team is made up of people with experience across a range of areas and must be adaptable to suit the work allocated to them.
What does success look like:
Your manager is the Senior Audit Manager of Wealth Management, Group Audit & Assurance. In this role you will: Deliver a professional and highly valued audit service to the business and Group’s Audit & Risk Committees, add value through innovation and continuous improvement to deliver exceptional insights and assurance to the Group and Wealth Management Subsidiary Audit & Risk Committees and Senior Executives, provide objective assurance on risk management to key customers (e.g. Group Executives and their leadership teams) and identify issues and commercial insights as part of high quality audit reports, which help customers to make a difference to their business.
What will help you succeed:
- Relevant Tertiary Degree and have obtained or be working towards an Internationally recognised auditing or professional qualification
- Financial services industry based knowledge and experience
- Preferred Experience in Funds Management, Advice, Superannuation and Insurance (Life or General)
- Knowledge of, and experience in, internal or external auditing, risk management strategies and techniques is desired but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability in building strong customer relationships based on credibility, rapport and trust
If this sounds like you - please apply today !
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time