Change Leader - HR Digital Transformation
Job no: 20151379_17082018
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Human Resources, Project & Change Management
Human Resources (HR) plays a vital role in supporting our organisation, and the breadth of our function is significant: talent acquisition, performance and remuneration, learning and organisational development, talent management, diversity and culture, workplace relations, and Business Unit HR advice and support.
HR is made up of three main areas: Group People Services (GPS), Centres of Expertise (CoE) and Business Unit HR (BU HR). These areas work together to provide tactical and strategic people solutions to the business and Group.
People Integration focuses on the employee experience across the HR platform and processes in four areas: Delivery; Communications; Change and Capability and Process Optimisation.
About the role
You will lead the Change and Capability steam and contribute to the design, development and implementation of change management and integration for a continued digital program of delivery and optimisation of current systems and processes. It is expected that you can strategically direct a change management team and provide tactical support as required. It is important to appreciate the technology ecosystem in which you'll operate and understand how different solutions integrate to provide a simple and easy end-user experience, as well as the complexity of working across the organisation's various entities and geographies.
Other key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Further develop, deliver and embed effective change management strategies and plans that mitigate people impacts, and apply fit-for-purpose change methodology to initiatives.
- Lead the change management stream for our digital journey – with accountability for achieving the agreed scope, timeline, budget and desired change deliverables and outcomes.
- Coach change sponsors on messaging, influencing and behaviour modelling to facilitate the change with their teams i.e. executives, people managers and employees.
- Effectively use change tools such as change impact assessments and risk analysis to guide prioritisation of change interventions.
- Identify and assess change risks, issues and dependencies. Document mitigating actions and report and monitor their evolution.
- Develop and maintain regular status reporting for the change program including budgets, progress, risks and resourcing.
- Undertake capability skills analysis and develop capability uplift plan for deployment across impacted employees and teams.
To be successful in the role you will ideally have:
- Extensive experience delivering transformational change programs in a global organisation comprised of multiple businesses.
- Experience implementing Workday in a large, complex organisation.
- Experience applying a range of methodologies, tools and processes to effect change.
- Experience defining change strategy to meet business objectives and leading the program according to the plan.
- Demonstrated ability to work across all areas of the organisation and manage various functions and resources.
- Great facilitation skills and an ability to build trusted advisor relationships and partnerships with stakeholders and senior leaders.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time