Senior Business Analyst – Health, Safety & Wellbeing
Job no: 20156624_20082018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Human Resources, Security, Processing Improvement & Operations, Project & Change Management, Analytics, Analyst - Business / Technical, Risk Management & Compliance
See yourself in our team
Human Resources (HR) plays a vital role in supporting our organisation, and the breadth of our function is significant. HR is made up of three main areas: Group People Services (GPS), Centres of Expertise (CoE) and Business Unit HR (BU HR).
Our Workforce Analytics team support Group HR and our business by using data to draw insight on our organisation and the people within it to inform better business decision. Our vision is to be recognised as trusted advisors to the business, placing relevant HR information at the heart of key decisions and discussions at every level of the Group.
Do work that matters
As a Senior Business Analyst – HS&W, your role is responsible for the provision of quality HR Analytics, Insights Reporting and Data support for Health, Safety & Wellbeing (HS&W).
You will support the team with:
- Acting as an internal consultant to our HS&W team (EM/GM/EGM), developing and maintaining solid relationships through effective communication.
- Consulting with the business to drive and align metrics with strategic business goals.
- Deliver responsive, accurate & timely HR people information in relation (but not limited) to HS&W requests.
- Consistently and proactively seeking solutions to simplify internal processes to enable faster delivery to the HR & business Project teams and ultimately External regulators.
- Acting as a technical and commercial HR data SME to our business partners through consultation and coaching.
- Scan for key themes and trends in regulator requests and proactively weave analytics to enrich the outcome and narrative.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- A University Degree or Masters in a mathematical related field such as statistics, economics, data science, organisational psychology, applied mathematics or organisational research. Or equivalent experience.
- Strong Business Analysis skills, demonstrated by extensive experience in requirements gathering, documentation and gap analysis.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Intermediate SQL Server Manager preferred.
- Exposure to industry standard presentation layer tools such as Tableau or Business Objects.
- Break-through thinking illustrated by examples of improving existing processes beyond original requirements & coming up with innovative ways of using data.
- Stakeholder management skills evidenced by collaboration and managing conflicting requirements & priorities.
If you’re passionate and excited by the opportunity then we would love to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time