Manager Vendor Performance
‘The Learning and Development team within Organisational Development provide leadership, commercial, technical and centralized learning organisationally.’
See yourself in our team
Human Resources are the custodians of the employee lifecycle - from acquiring talent, through to leadership development and training, internal mobility, advising on employee relations, and delivering remuneration and benefits programs.
The purpose of the Learning and Development Team is to provide end-to-end services by designing and implementing systems to provide a capable workforce to assist the Group’s Business and Support Units meet their business goals.
Do work that matters
You will be responsible for managing tactical sourcing processes, for the Learning Function that are consistent with Group policy, project requirements and sound commercial, legal and ethical practices.
You will coordinate with Group Procurement, Enterprise Services Partner Management Teams and other key stakeholders in strategic sourcing processes and implementing category strategies.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing and acting as the Level 1 escalation point for both CBA Learning Teams and vendors
- Manage and act as the Learning and Development Business Owner for all Group Procurement-led strategic procurement activities
- SME for all Learning Team enquiries around Vendor capabilities, sourcing, and management
- Manage the end-to-end process for all tactical Learning and Development procurement:
- Scope requirements in conjunction with Learning Teams
- Develop and execute appropriate sourcing strategies and vendor selection
- Develop and negotiate KPIs and contractual terms with Learning and Development Vendors
- Assist Learning Teams in the day-to-day operation of contracts and monitor successful delivery
- Coordinate with the Supplier Governance Team to ensure that all contracts and supporting documentation is saved into the eProcurement System
- Manage L&D ‘Buy Right’ site (content) ongoing
- Manage creation of preferred supplier panel’s ongoing
- Ongoing business ownership of L&D MSA’s ongoing
- Develop external L&D expenditure reports ongoing
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Bachelor of Business or related discipline
- Ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders to determine scope and requirements of projects
- Solid business acumen and commercial awareness
- Demonstrated experience of contract development and negotiation, is essential
- Professional experience in Procurement and/or Supply Chain Management
Why you should join our team
- We are passionate. People who join our team have the sharpest skills and experience but, above all, they live and breathe our values
- We are customer focussed. We are a dynamic team that is focused on providing high quality advice and solutions to our customers
If you’re passionate and excited by the opportunity then we would love to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time