ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Business & Private Bank (B&PB) offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium enterprise customers, our regional and agribusiness customers, online trading customers and our premium personal Private Banking customers.
Business Banking Services (BBS) provide sales and retention, contact centre and middle office support for B&PB and Retail Banking Services Small Business. Through this support model, we accept over 10,000 customer calls per day and action over 2.2 million work requests per year for business banking customers of the Commonwealth Bank. BBS is a very diverse business, supporting a broad range of products and services across all customer segments.
As part of the BBS Business Engagement and Change, the Portfolio, Governance & Execution Team enable the delivery of tactical and strategic business initiatives and implementation of organisational and divisional change projects into the BBS.
BBS Business Engagement and change are a shared service that support the BBS and their internal customers by providing the following functions:
1. Business Relationship Management – working with our internal customers to understand their needs and deliver improvements which align to our customers’ strategic goals.
2. Change Governance and Execution – prioritisation and oversight of all change activity occurring within the BBS, to ensure that all changes are executed with excellence.
The Portfolio, Governance & Execution Team enable the delivery of tactical and strategic business initiatives and implementation of organisational and divisional projects into the BBS.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
You will act as an organisational change professional in the Business Banking Services change process where you will be required to support and work with business unit leaders and internal project teams in delivering effective change management that facilitates sustainable change to our businesses and most importantly delivering value to our clients.
As an internal change resource you will act in many facets and wear many hats in the change process – from project lead, to change/project planning, process analysis, change strategies coupled with effective stakeholder management, communications, training and a project delivery.
You’re curious mindset will help you ask the right questions to understand the people, process and systems impacts to proposed changes, while you’re analytical approach will help you to understand and appropriately manage the changes in accordance with Business Banking Services and the Group’s Change Management framework.
To help us deliver a better future for business banking, you will have:
- Broad business experience (e.g. as a Business Analyst, Project Manager or frontline).
- Experience working in a project and/or Agile business environments
- Experience in business analysis, data gathering and stakeholder impact
- Demonstrated experience of using change management tools and deliverables including facilitating and presenting
- Ability to plan high volume workloads and manage competing priorities
- Have the ability to think creatively, problem solve, develop solutions and influence outcomes.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.