Do work that matters
Your role exists as a Customer Contact Representative within Colonial First State, to provide outstanding service to our customers over the phone, as they build a superannuation nest egg to use as income when they reach retirement.
See yourself in our team
Client Operations is often described as the engine room of Colonial First State. We never lose sight of the role we play in our customer’s financial wellbeing, and we’re here to provide an exceptional customer experience.
This is where you fit in- we are looking for customer centric, empathetic individuals who recognize the importance of understanding and protecting superannuation and plans for the future. We are a supportive, inclusive and respectful environment and look forward to including you in our culture by allowing you to be you!
In any given week you will
- Spend your day servicing internal and external customers, advisers, employers and third parties through inbound calls
- We’ll provide you with all the training and support you’ll need to be successful as you’ll be taking 80-100 calls per day.
- You will convey accurate information and help educate them about our products. In addition, you’ll reliably maintain and update accounts and action any requested transactions in a meticulous manner.
- Based on our customer’s needs, you’ll also actively identify opportunities to promote additional products, features and services to our customers.
- We are here to help and ensure a seamless customer experience on each and every call.
Shift details and requirements
- 5 day rotating roster Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm (Full time)
- Commencing 17th December (don't worry you won't be working the week of Christmas)
- We will be holding assessment centres for these roles
Your path looks like
As part of Commonwealth Bank, we can provide a stable, long term career here in Client Operations, along with access to extensive development opportunities across the Group.
We're interested in hearing from people who:
- Have demonstrated experience in customer service
- Possess passion for being customer advocates that are driven to help people prepare for their future.
- Enjoy working in a busy, results driven environment
- Have strong communication skills and are able to listen actively and ask the right questions as you support our customers
- Have strong attention to detail skills and the ability to multi-task
Although not essential if you have worked in a contact centre or financial services environment previously be sure to let us know.
If you would like to work in a challenging and rewarding role for a leading brand, then what are you waiting for? Apply now.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time