Vendor Governance Manager, Business and Private Banking, Sydney
6 months Fixed Term
Business and Private Banking (B&PB) secures and enhances the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities, particularly CBA's small and medium-sized enterprise clients, including in rural and regional areas, as well as the needs of CBA's online trading, broking and private banking clients.
The Business Customer Solutions (BCS) team supports the full spectrum of customers’ needs from the smallest businesses to the largest corporates. Within BCS, Commerce Solutions supports our clients to operate and grow their business, through the provision of innovative payment solutions that help them better engage with their customers and suppliers. We support the working capital lifecycle of our clients, delivering innovative solutions that allow customers to engage with their customers in efficient and creative ways.
Your impact & contribution:
You will play a key role in maximise our business partner performance through the strengthening of controls, governance, performance reporting, relationship management, contract reviews and continuous improvement. The role requires strong working relationships with the specialised product teams, Risk, Legal, Finance and Enterprise Services.
Your responsibilities: Your primary contribution will be to assist Business Customer Solutions in meeting its strategic objectives by ensuring all major business partner relationships are effectively managed. You will further contribute to the success by identifying areas for improvement in each relationship, that increases productivity, performance and reduce overall risk. More specifically you will:
- Onboard new vendors and maintain the integrity of all agreements through effective management and review of contract performance reporting
- Ensure that all regular governance and risk management requirements are achieved.
- Ensure that all services are delivered within the existing contractual framework and that exceptions are managed and escalated appropriately.
- Develop strategies and plans to ensure that business partners meet and exceed agreed performance metrics.
- Drive continuous improvement in service and value.
- Manage and drive projects impacting business partners.
Your experience and qualifications:
We are looking for a self-starter, driven, results oriented candidate with a strong desire to learn and be successful. You are commercially astute with strong Vendor management experience and a keen interest identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- You will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, including an ability to clarify and work with resistance;
- You thrive in a team environment and have proven experience in building strong mutually beneficial relationships with key business partners
- To be successful in this role proven influencing and negotiating skills and ability to communicate with different levels of management and diverse stakeholder groups is key.
- You will have sound strategic thinking and solid business acumen
- Ideally you will have a solid Risk Management background or applied knowledge, technical understanding of products and sound project management disciplines.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Please apply online to be considered for this role. Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
We value you and won’t leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 28 September 2018 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time