- Business analytics consulting rather than a technical BA.
- 9 month FTC, supporting the future way of work stream
- Workday/SAP experience is ideal
Human Resources (HR) plays a vital role in supporting our organisation, and the breadth of our function is significant. HR is made up of three main areas: Group People Services (GPS), Centres of Expertise (CoE) and Business Unit HR (BU HR). The Group People Services team is looking to hire a Business Analyst for its HR Solution Delivery Team.
Do work that matters
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with a passion to improve business operations, processes & systems across the HR technology platform.
The HR Solution Delivery team partners with HR and the business to enhance new ways of working, build awareness and drive adoption of world class technology solutions offered by HR. You will do this by contributing to the design, development and implementation of solutions on key of transformational technology projects.
See yourself in our team
The HR Solutions Delivery team comprises experienced professionals that supports the new HR systems & processes at CBA. They provide ongoing training, support and development to all their employees. They also pride themselves in having the best team environment that encourage work life balance.
The role is responsible for business analysis planning and monitoring to identify opportunities for improvement in processes / systems, determine which activities are necessary. The role will also liaise with stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organisation and to recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
Key responsibilities will include
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Assess and document the current state of business to identify and recommend improvements and verification and validation of resulting requirements
- Identifies and manages gaps, determining the effectiveness of proposed solutions and developing Business Requirements documents and models
- Identify the risks associated with the proposed solution as well as the risk for not implementing the solution
- Contributes to the conversion of business needs into functional designs
- Effectively communicating requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- Have experience in business analysis or process improvement
- Financial Services Industry Experience
- Experience working in technology enabled change programs/projects
- Experience in the following areas or technology solutions
- Workday (Integrations / Security)
- Other HR / Payroll systems (e.g. PSHR, SAP)
- System integration development & support
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time