Relationship Training Manager
CommSec Adviser Services
- Build strong relationships with advisers and various teams across CommSec
- Career development opportunities
- Permanent role based in Sydney CBD
With over 50% market share, CommSec is proud to be Australia's largest discount stockbroking firm. We’re a trusted and well-established Australian internet trading platform offering telephone based brokerage and advisory services to help our clients take charge of their portfolio strategy.
Come and join us on our journey as we continue to be recognised as Australia's leading provider of direct retail stockbroking and margin lending services through the CommSec brand and to advisers and institutions via CommSec Adviser Services (CAS).
The service team is responsible for the delivery of high quality services to the Intermediated Financial Adviser market in Australia. We look to integrate our Customer Value’s into advisers businesses as well as identify sales and referral opportunities.
You, as a Training and Relationship Manager will be responsible for actively engaging new advisers through on-boarding programs ensuring our new relationships are set up for success with adviser/operations training.
Additionally, you will support the team in crafting a flawless, integrated transition experience for both new and existing advisers across our product suite.
- Own the on-boarding process and program by building strategic relationships with Financial Planners, Advisers and Stockbrokers
- Provide high quality support to advisers, assistants and operational staff covering off on a number of service matters – i.e new accounts, navigating the website to name a few
- Identify and facilitate onsite/over the phone training to adviser assistants or operational teams as required
- Participate in outbound campaign activity to assist the business in meeting any revenue or service targets
- Build a pipeline of day to day initiatives and once off initiatives to assist with engaging advisers
- Presenting training to stakeholders and facilitating educational session
- Take ownership of issues or problems as they arise and handle their resolution
Your role will be key in the service proposition for some of our most highly valued advisers.
To join us as we continue to support CommSec Adviser Services as the preferred wholesale provider, you’ll:
- Thrive in a dynamic, targets driven environment.
- Have a real passion for customer service, with previous relationship management sales experience being highly regarded.
- Be a multitasker, with strong time management and prioritisation.
- Have experience within Financial Markets or financial services industry allowing you to educate and support our clients.
- Knowledge of the IFA market and how it operates
- Be RG146, ADA1 and Margin Lending accredited with a tertiary related qualification in a business related discipline setting you apart from the competition.
Our culture of inclusion
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and improving the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please show your expression of interest by applying online today!
The application closing date for this role is 27th September 2018. Please be aware that we will make contact with you within one week of the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time