Executive Manager Retail Credit Policy
Job no: 20111300_10092018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
Do work that matters
You will lead a team of risk professionals to manage, review and monitor retail credit risk policy for retail lending products in a Line 2 capacity.
See yourself in our team
The team is responsible for developing and maintaining credit risk policy, completing credit quality reviews and conducting risk assurance reviews over retail products (home buying, personal lending and credit cards).
The Policy and Risk Assurance team is responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of retail credit policy
- Responsible lending review and advisory
- Risk reviews of applications and portfolio
- Establishing and monitoring policy guardrails
- Credit Quality Review and oversight
- Testing procedures against policy
- Hind-sighting of credit decisions and delegations
- Deep Dives and thematic reviews
In any given week you will
You will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Lead the development and maintenance of retail credit policy for Home Lending and Consumer Finance products (Home loans, personal loans, personal overdrafts and credit cards).
- Ensure policies are consistent and in line with regulatory requirements and providing guidance and advice to Line 1
- Establish and monitor guardrails against which the RBS business is operating
- Undertake regular testing of business rules and product parameters against policy to identify areas for enhancement
People and Behaviours
- Role modelling leadership behaviours as per the Group’s Vision and Values
- Demonstrating sound coaching and mentoring skills to continually develop self and team
- Leading and demonstrating enthusiasm, resilience, and ethical behaviour, strong skills in teamwork and stakeholder management
Your path looks like
If you live and breathe the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great career opportunities both within the Risk Management leadership team and beyond in the wider CommBank Group. We’ll help you find the next step that’s right for you and enable you to be your best.
We're interested in hearing from people who:
- Deep knowledge of credit risk management principles and concepts.
- Broad experience in credit risk management roles (7+ years)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including clear and regular communication with key stakeholders and senior management within RBS Risk and Group Risk
- Experience in stakeholder management and influencing skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels across the organisation
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time