(SME) Senior Home Lending Specialist - Business
Job no: 40034450_11092018
Business group: Business and Private Banking
Grade: CBA AMD
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Tasmania Area
Categories: Business Banking, Personal Lending & Home Loans
- You are a driven lender who is passionate and customer-centric
- We are a team of motivated high performers, making work fun and contributing to a fantastic culture.
- Together, our customers trust us to help them with some of the biggest financial decisions in their lives
See yourself in our team
At Commbank, we keep the customer at the centre of everything we do. We’re grateful for the opportunity we have to help meet their needs. Our Lenders’ role model our values of accountability, collaboration, excellence, integrity and service and drive these across all their interactions.
The Business Home Lending team provides dedicated Homes Lending support to our Local Business Banking (LBB), Regional and Agri-Business (RAB) and Corporate Financial Services (CFS) segments of the Commonwealth Bank.
Do work that matters
Essentially, you’ll be tasked with proactively contacting and assisting our business banking customers to secure their financial wellbeing. You will play an integral part in understanding individual customer’s needs, budgets and lifestyles so that you can identify lending opportunities, while creating the best home loan solutions for each of them.
This role specifically works with business bankers and relationship managers in the Branch network. You will need to be comfortable working autonomously to deliver results in this fast-paced role. You will also:
- Proactively grow the Business Home Lending portfolio by developing and maintaining internal and external referral sources through a variety of channels
- Build your personal brand and network in your local community
- Deliver exceptional customer service whilst reaching business development and sales targets
- Manage the end-to-end lending process seamlessly for your customers
What will help you succeed?
- Lending experience, with the ability to identify and anticipate customers financial needs
- A proven track record of being a customer advocate and delivering great customer service
- The ability to work autonomously with the hunger, motivation and drive to succeed
- The ability to establish and maintain effective and rewarding relationships
- Personal lending qualification
What's in it for you
Our team prides itself on its strong, proactive commitment to development. If you are a high performing individual, passionate about your development and you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can offer great opportunities.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Apply now Back to search results