Digital Forensics and eDiscovery Consultant
Job no: 20159682_11092018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: IT / Technology, Cyber Security
- We are one of the largest IT shops in Australia
- Join one of the most innovative companies in the Southern Hemisphere
- Fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best security minds in the industry
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
Your new team
The Digital Protection Group (DPG) protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk.
We provide services that enable the measurement and management of operational, technology and security risks in an efficient and effective manner.
The CBA Cyber Security Centre (CSC) is responsible for delivering defensive security services across the Group entities, both domestic and international.
Additionally, the team provides security leadership and expertise through direct interaction with business stakeholders to enable innovation to the Group and its customers.
Your new role
Your new role works together with a team of talented security personnel who are dedicated to eDiscovery & Digital Forensic activities across the Bank and its group entities globally. Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Work with business stakeholders to respond to legal and regulatory requests to identify, collect, search and produce large volumes of data while accommodating tight deadlines;
- Assist with EDD data processing functions by following the EDRM lifecycle on the firm’s eDiscovery system in accordance with documented standard operating procedures;
- Conduct Forensic acquisition and analysis of computer systems and mobile devices, whilst adhering to and chain of custody and evidence handling best practices;
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to business stakeholders to support to ongoing Forensic investigations or eDiscovery matters;
- Continually enhance & develop the teams Forensics & eDiscovery processes & procedures; and
- Ensure that all Forensic & eDiscovery matters are performed in line with the Groups policies, procedures and the upmost of confidentiality.
- A motivated individual who likes a challenge and has a willingness to learn.
- Strong investigative and problem solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and experience consulting with business stakeholders
- Strong technical background with an understanding of computer hardware and common operating systems, as well as an intermediate understanding computer networking concepts.
- Basic programming knowledge (Java, VB etc..)
We will be looking for your ability to engage, your technical expertise, your ideas, and your willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are amazingly diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time