Senior Marketing Manager Home Loans Portfolio
Job no: 20079061_12092018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Marketing & Communications
- Lead our strategy for Home Buying Direct Marketing
- Deliver high impact work
- Collaborative and supportive team
See yourself in our team:
Our Home Buying Marketing Team is responsible for delivering marketing activity to meet the home buying needs of consumers. Through an intimate understanding of the market, our customers and our business, we partner with internal and external stakeholders to design, deliver and optimise world class marketing initiatives.
Do work that matters:
As an experienced Senior Marketing professional you will drive strategy, prioritisation and execution of direct marketing activity for home buying. You’ll be leading a high performing team of marketing managers to deliver and optimise marketing initiatives that drive NPS and incremental revenue.
You will be responsible for:
- Set strategy for home buying direct marketing to achieve business and customer objectives
- Lead, coach and support a team of marketing managers to design, develop and execute world class marketing initiatives
- Lead and define customer experiences, value propositions, communications strategies, translating these to marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with multiple marketing business partners including Brand, Compliance, Digital, Product, Distribution and Data teams, influencing outcomes
- Navigate complex projects and campaigns, engaging leadership teams and business partners for buy in
- Distil and utilize insights from multiple data sources to build robust recommendations
- Write effective agency briefs and evaluate creative to produce effective outputs
- Prioritise work, assessing and allocating resources effectively
- Plan, optimize, monitor and proactively manage budgets
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Extensive Below the Line marketing and people leadership experience
- Strong stakeholder management including external agency suppliers
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Expertise in manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and navigating teams through this to achieve success
- Experience working in an Agile environment will be highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with a focus on Marketing
If you are a passionate Marketing Leader then we would love to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time