Analyst - Parramatta, NSW
Job no: 40034667_13092018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Parramatta Hills Area
Categories: Business Banking, Credit
- Work close to home
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team
- Multiple opportunities available
See yourself as part of our team
Business Banking SME is proud to support a range of small to medium sized businesses across Australia. We partner with the clients we work with and thrive when we're embedded in our local communities. Our innovative technology solutions provide invaluable support for our clients as we help them lead their businesses into the future. Our team is energised about what we do, what we've achieved and the momentum behind where we're headed.
Do work that matters
An Analyst role has become available within our busy and dynamic team based in Parramatta . This role will see you undertake credit analysis by assessing the risks and opportunities on new lending. You will be commercially astute, able to use your expertise and insights to assess the risks associated with increases in client credit, as well as revealing new opportunities to create greater efficiency for our clients.
More specifically, you'll:
- Complete financial modelling and analysis relating to Business and Commercial Banking clients of up to $15m
- Assess the risks/opportunities on new lending, as well as assessing the risks associated with increases in client credit
- Research, analyse and develop a comprehensive database of client/industry specific information, ideas and solutions
- Prepare credit submissions for new facilities, and coordination of deal execution through documentation and funding
- Complete performance monitoring and annual reviews for existing clients, and reporting of client financial and operational performance to Risk Management
To help us deliver a better future, you'll:
- Be an expert in writing and analysing credit transactions, as well as completing annual reviews and reporting, ideally within Commercial and/or Business Banking
- Use your wealth of experience and analysis expertise to assess feasibility of deals
- Have client service experience ideally in a commercial or business banking environment
- Have strong commercial acumen, risk management knowledge
- Have highly developed financial analysis and modelling skills
- Be able to quickly grasp complex transactions, and ideally have previous 'new to bank' transactional and credit risk experience
- Be able to manage working in a high pressure environment with high work volumes
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be desirable
Our culture of inclusion
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 28 September 2018 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time