Executive Manager, Resilience & Recovery Risk - Enterprise Services
Job no: 40035562_24092018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
As an Executive Manager within a small team of Technology Risk professionals, you will drive the effective oversight of Operational Risk (Line 2) for the Infrastructure division (ITD&A) within Enterprise Services.
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services delivers the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
We are tasked with implementing and continuously improving a risk management framework aligned to ES’ Risk Appetite and Risk Management Strategy whilst developing and managing key stakeholder relationships.
Do work that matters
Reporting to the General Manager, Technology & Cyber Risk, the support you provide will result in improvements to risks and controls managed by ITD&A, with a specific focus on system resilience and recovery.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Assessing and making recommendations in relation to the management or acceptance of system resilience or recovery risks in processes or as part of business initiatives.
- Leading independent reviews/deep dives to assess the effectiveness of system resilience and recovery risk management and to improve business processes/control design.
- Providing a strategic view to senior management of the effectiveness of Risk Management within ITD&A. This includes communicating the ‘bigger picture’ as to how technology risk management activities within Enterprise Services assist the Group and its business units to achieve their objectives.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Extensive and demonstrated financial services / consulting and technology experience, with particular focus on system resilience and/or recovery.
- The ability to coordinate complex deliverables with limited resources to meet the needs of stakeholders;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. BIT, BCompSci) and professional certification (e.g. CRISC, BCI/DRII).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time