Deputy Area Manager Newcastle Coast Area
Job no: 40035734_26092018
Business group: Retail Banking Services
Grade: CBA MC
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: NSW Newcastle Area
Categories: Retail / Branch
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
Partnering with the Area Manager, this key leadership role will enable you to contribute to your teams performance, as well as your wider peer group to ensure the vision of the group is reached. You will join a high-performing and engaged business that will challenge and develop your leadership, whilst working in a rewarding and motivating environment. You will contribute to the achievement of the operational plan for the Area and be accountable for the delivery of customer service and business outcomes.
What will success look like?
- Achieving customer service excellence by role modelling and coaching the team in CommBank's customer service standards.
- Providing outstanding sales leadership through a team of talented Branch Managers, and upcoming leaders and specialists.
- Thriving in a fast-paced, commercial and competitive environment whilst adding value to the culture of your Area.
- Delivering cost effective and integrated financial services to our customers, through engaged team members working in a safe, compliant and collaborative environment.
- Living the CBA Vision and Values to lead our team of Branch Leaders.
- Identifying business opportunities and develop innovative strategies to drive business growth.
What will help you succeed?
You will have extensive experience in sales and service leadership with diversified product and service responsibilities. You will be highly motivated to engage your team to achieve their customer service and business goals. Importantly, you will be passionate about our brand and act as a brand guardian at all times.
This is a rare opportunity to step into a critical leadership role which offers clear career progression. If you are passionate about potential to lead a talented and driven team, then this opportunity could be the perfect next career step for you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Back to search results