Senior Software Engineer (iOS)
Job no: 40020438_28092018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: IT / Technology
- Are you passionate about iOS and looking for an opportunity to be part of a team building iOS applications.
- Together we go the extra mile to create great user experience.
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
Your team enables the Wealth business units to achieve their strategic objectives through planning, prioritising, delivering and supporting projects and initiatives.
Your team’s success will be realised through partnering with business and IT teams across both Wealth and Enterprise Services.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a team building iOS applications used by millions of customers every day? We are looking for a senior developer to provide technical expertise in the design, development and delivery of quality iOS applications. Ideally, you will have come from a software engineering or enterprise background, with a solid understanding of how to build enterprise level applications, but you are now focussed on iOS development because you are passionate about the possibilities offered by the new mobile platforms. You must have proven commercial experience delivering enterprise level applications on the iOS platform, which are of a high profile and high volume nature. Day-to-day tasks involves (but not limited to) design, development, unit testing and integration testing.
- Proven track record of developing successful high profile commercial iOS applications
- With client/server integration
- With high transaction volumes
- Proficient skills in iOS development
- Experience with unit testing for mobile platforms
- Knowledge of RESTful services
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and object-oriented programming principles
- Proficient in iOS development (Swift)
- Senior / Lead developer
- Strong focus on the end user experience - with useability and speed being primary objectives
- Have a strong appreciation of continuous delivery and automated testing (CD / CI) and the value that these provide
- Writing unit tests
- Advance knowledge in source control management such as Git and Gitflow
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time