Senior Manager, Everyday Banking Governance and Reporting
Job no: 30026590_28092018
Business group: Retail Banking Services
Grade: CBA MC
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
The role fundamentally supports the Everyday Banking team in achieving their vision “to excel in helping customers achieve their goals through a tailored, simple and convenient Everyday Banking experience”.
This position supports the Everyday Banking team by ensuring Non-financial Risks are managed appropriately including:
- Governance of meetings – Develop, Implement and maintain the framework by which risk is managed throughout Everyday Banking; and
- Meeting management – Ensure key governance meetings run smoothly, including agenda’s, pre-reading and minute keeping.
- Record keeping – Develop and implement structures and processes for appropriate record keeping and file retention.
- Reporting – Development of management level reporting.
- Governance of policies and frameworks – Liaise with Line 2 and Central Line 1 teams on new, or changes to existing, Group or RBS level policies.
Support the broader Everyday Banking team by ensuring risk is appropriately managed and governed, including:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a governance structure and cadence, which ensures relevant matters have appropriate management visibility and escalation mechanisms and protocols.
- Ensuring key governance meetings are well managed and run smoothly, including agenda management, collation and issuance of pre-reading and minutes.
- Developing and implementing structured registers and file repository’s to ensure appropriate record keeping and file retention.
- Developing processes and guidelines to ensure structured registers and file repositories remain appropriately managed, and conduct ongoing reviews to ensure these are adhered to.
- Development of effective and efficient management level reporting, including the EDB Risk Health Dashboard, to compliment the Everyday Banking governance structure.
- Working with stakeholders across the CBA Group, including Line 2 and RBS Central Line 1 teams, to ensure any new or changed, policies and frameworks:
- Have received feedback regarding the impact to Everyday Banking
- Are well understood and appropriately communicated
- Developing processes to ensure
- Engagement with a range of stakeholders, including Senior leaders, on matters relating to Risk management governance.
- Working with a broad range of stakeholders across CBA group including Financial Services, Risk Management, B&PB and RBS Channels including Retail Sales, Direct Channels and Digital.
- Drive the risks and controls culture across our business stakeholders.
- Providing general support to the Everyday Banking team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Risk Management, Product Management or operations.
- Strong knowledge of Operational risk, with governance experience being particularly well regarded.
- Experience in managing and influencing varying levels of stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills.
- The capacity to work in a busy, commercial, and competitive environment
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Back to search results