Senior Project Officer
Job no: 40036334_03102018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: IT / Technology, Project & Change Management
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
The Risk Technology team is comprised of passionate individuals who work collaboratively with Risk Management and front line businesses to ensure the best possible value for our IT spend.
You will drive improvement consistent with the Group ES purpose and principles:
- Championing amazing employee experiences for our Risk Management colleagues
- Make it Simple
- Challenge for Value
- Act with Agility
On any given day you will:
- Support for project management processes with an ability to drive and deliver project outcomes.
- Ability to plan and operate proactively within Project Management team.
- Proactively monitoring project, system delivery and benefits realisation in accordance with Group policies and procedures
- Provision of Project office responsibilities, for example status reporting, timesheet management, resource demand, time management and benefits tracking
- Developing and distribution of papers, agendas and minutes
- Managing project financials including procurement and purchasing
- Assembling, maintaining and collating project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, for example, risks and issues, milestones, resources, financials, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and project governance groups.
- Draws insights from reports and shares these with relevant project/program resources and stakeholders.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and experience in using Agile
- Structured, organized, planned and prepared
- Attention to detail and quality
- Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient PC skills e.g. MS Office suite, MS Project
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time