Job no: 40036597_04102018
Business group: Business and Private Banking
Grade: CBA AMD
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Corporate Banking, Credit
- You are a multi tasker with an eye for detail who is passionate about nurturing a client base
- We are proud to support medium to large sized businesses across Australia. Together we can lead businesses to tomorrow!
- Chatswood location
SEE YOURSELF IN OUR TEAM
Our Corporate Financial Services business serves over 10,000 clients in the medium to large business segment across Australia, with complex financial needs and turnover >$10m.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth.
DO WORK THAT MATTERS
Do you want to work in a collaborative team and really drive a market to continuing success? Are you currently writing complex credit papers and consider yourself highly skilled in cash flow analysis?
You will deep dive into our customers business and assess them for new lending as well as credit increases. This is a diversified portfolio focusing on clients who are seeking to borrow $30m-$150m.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU'LL:
- Research, analyse and develop a comprehensive database of client/industry specific information, ideas and solutions
- Complete complex 3-way financial modelling and analysis relating to our customers
- Assess the risks/opportunities on new lending, as well as assessing the risks associated with increases in client credit with a specific focus on cash flow drivers and the appropriation of a covenant set.
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to large and complex Corporate Banking clients and deals with a successful business.
To help us deliver a better future for our customers, you'll:
- Have proven experience writing and analysing credit transactions, as well as completing annual reviews and reporting, ideally within Institutional or Corporate Banking
- Have highly developed financial analysis and cash flow modelling skills
- Have client service experience ideally in a corporate, commercial or business banking environment
- Have strong commercial acumen, and risk management knowledge
- Be able to quickly grasp complex transactions, and ideally have previous 'new to bank' transactional and credit risk experience
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be desirable
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and improving the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Back to search results