Product Manager- Retail Wealth
Job no: 40036686_05102018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Relationship Management / Business Development, Product Management, Analytics
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
Within RBS, the Retail Wealth team is responsible for the strategy and distribution of the Bank’s wealth products through its various retail channels in order to protect, secure and enhance the financial wellbeing of our customers.
There are 2 roles available!
Do work that matters
As Product Manager- Retail Wealth you will look after the Retail wealth life insurance product portfolio and its distribution through CBA’s various retail channels. This diverse role will involve business planning, project implementation, launching of new products and initiatives and defining the customer experience. You will also work closely with our business partners to influence product design, features, pricing and policy - whilst ensuring effective Risk Management practises are in place.
Supporting the Senior Product Manager, Retail Wealth – Responsibilities will include.
- Working with our internal/external business partners to develop and launch the Retail Wealth Products
- Developing and implementing strategies to help the business achieve its targets and objectives
- Working closely with the Retail Wealth Distribution team to enhance the end-to-end customer experience.
- Developing business cases and implementation plans and driving transformational projects
- Regularly liaising and collaborating with internal/external business stakeholders
- Ensuring products meet regulatory, compliance and legal requirements
- Coordinating operational changes on a variety of strategic initiatives as required
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- strong analytical and problem solving capability
- strong communication skills and effective negotiation and influencing skills
- strong commercial acumen and stakeholder engagement skills
- capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment
- experience in product management, retail banking, wealth/insurance
- experience playing a key role in project management and delivery (agile experience a bonus)
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time