Manager, Retail Wealth Product
Job no: 40036686_05102018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Relationship Management / Business Development, Product Management, Analytics
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
Within RBS, the Retail Wealth team is responsible for the strategy and distribution of the Bank’s wealth products through its various retail channels in order to protect, secure and enhance the financial wellbeing of our customers.
Do work that matters
As Manager, Retail Wealth Product - New Life Proposition, you will look after the new life insurance product portfolio and its distribution through CBA’s various retail channels. You will be responsible for business planning, launching of new products and initiatives and defining the customer experience. You will also be responsible for working closely with our business partners to influence product design, features, pricing and policy; driving continuous improvement initiatives to ensure products meet customers’ needs; and implementing effective risk management practices.
In this role you will support the Senior Manager, Retail Wealth with:
- Managing the New Life Insurance product portfolio, working jointly our internal/external business partners (including 3rd Party product manufacturer, AIA) to distribute the product via our various retail channels (including Branch, Direct Banking and Digital)
- Developing and implementing strategies to help the business achieve its targets and objectives
- Working closely with the Retail Wealth Distribution team to enhance the end-to-end customer experience, including ensuring effective customer segmentation to optimise the customer value proposition
- Developing business cases and implementation plans, driving transformational projects, and tracking the progress of initiatives against the strategy and defined success metrics
- Regularly liaising and collaborating with internal/external business stakeholders and partners to influence product design, features, pricing and policy to ensure they meet our customers’ needs
- Leveraging data analysis and “deep dives” to determine any risks and opportunities and recommend and implement actions to optimise the P&L or customer outcome
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- You have strong analytical and problem solving capability
- You are a strong communicator with effective negotiation and influencing skills
- You have strong commercial acumen and stakeholder engagement skills
- You have the capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment and the ability to meet objectives/targets and deliver customer service
- Experience in product management, retail banking, wealth/insurance
We offer you the opportunity to expand your career surrounded by a skilled and successful group of individuals. Our remuneration packages are highly competitive and you will have access to a range of exclusive and exciting benefits.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time