Senior Manager, Marketing Operations & Productivity
Job no: 40036822_08102018
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Marketing & Communications, Risk Management & Compliance
Senior Manager, Marketing Operations & Productivity - 12 month contract role
- We support teams who lead the way.
- Strong compliance or risk marketing experience a must.
- We have a performance-driven and innovative culture.
See yourself in our team:
The vision of the Customer & Marketing team is to ‘Drive better customer outcomes & business results by teaming creativity with customer insights.’ This role is responsible for creating an environment across the Customer & Marketing department where creativity thrives, collaboration is the norm, risk management is embedded and operational matters run smoothly.
The role is heavily focused on the day to day operational activities of the Marketing teams, including projects, productivity, planning and processes.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, your role as the Senior Manager Marketing Operation & Productivity will be to drive the on the day to day operational activities of the Marketing teams, including projects, productivity, planning and processes.
On any given day you will
- Responsibility for the Customer & Marketing team compliance approval/workflow technology, SIMPLE, including ongoing management, improvements and enhancements
- Own Business Continuity Plan (BCP) management
- Governance of the signoff process
- Management of the annual planning process, including results focus, huddles & planning
- Management of any SOPs related to department-wide processes, signoffs and use of SIMPLE
- contribution to improving staff experience through roadblock clearing, collaboration, particularly as related to risk management
- Contribution to lifting department risk capability & confidence
- Any other projects as directed by Head of Marketing
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- A drive to ‘find a better way’ of doing things
- Demonstrated stakeholder influencing skills and experience working on numerous projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong numerical skills and financial literacy
- Good understanding of how a marketing team works
- The ability to synthesis a range of information into clear conclusions and actions will be essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable organisational and time management skills
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to operate without supervision
- Proficient in the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Tertiary qualifications (preferably in Commerce/Business/Economics/Accounting) will be highly regarded
- Productivity green belt well regarded
If you have a risk, productivity or marketing mindset, want to work in a solutions focused team and make a positive impact then we want to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time