Senior Valuation Risk and Compliance Analyst
Job no: 40036909_09102018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Processing Improvement & Operations, Analytics, Analyst - Business / Technical
- You have a residential property valuation background, with a passion for risk and compliance
- We are securing the financial well-being of home loan customers by mortgaging acceptable residential property with an accurate security value
- Together we will deliver the best valuation experience to home loan customers and evolve to the world’s best end to end process
Do work that matters
A newly created permanent role has arisen in our valuation risk and compliance team, which is responsible for external valuation compliance and accuracy.
Using industry best practice techniques, the team applies valuation standards and controls to enhance our lending decisions.
As a Senior Valuation Risk and Compliance Analyst you’ll assist with the development and implementation of valuation quality assurance and quality control processes.
See yourself in the team
It’s a fantastic time to join this team as they embark on their next phase of growth.
Your contribution to innovating valuation services and risk identification controls will provide a competitive advantage to CommBank as you design, develop and implement valuation standard operating procedures with the aim of continuous improvement.
You’ll have excellent communication and customer service skills, with a proven ability to deliver high quality outcomes.
You’re driven to manage emerging valuation and property risk effectively, and assist with ensuring that we meet our regulatory requirements.
We want to hear from people who
- Have previously worked as a residential property valuer, with proficiency in mortgage valuation standing instructions
- Demonstrate high attention to detail as you’ll be gathering, organising and analysing a large volume of information from various sources for reporting purposes
- Have strong analytical skills with expertise in Excel or similar analysis tools
- Hold minimum qualifications of a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business or Property Economics, and associate membership of the Australian Property Institute – Certified Practising Valuer
What’s in it for you
You’ll be joining a team of innovative valuation experts at Australia’s largest financial services provider, with an emphasis on improving our customers’ experience.
At CommBank we focus on inspiring and growing our people. With leading technology, training and opportunity for development, we’ll provide you with the tools and support to be successful in your career.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time