(SME) Small Business Regional Manager
Job no: 20139977_10102018
Business group: Business and Private Banking
Grade: CSEC CS2
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Perth CBD & West
Categories: Business Banking
The CommBank Small Business team have a passion for helping Australian small businesses succeed. The Small Business Banking team knows CBA products and services inside-out and can tailor a solution that meets our clients' needs.
Your impact & contribution
The key focus of the Small Business Regional Manager is to play a leadership role in supporting the Retail Bank in your region to increase business banking capability, including everyday cash flow of this important client segment for the Sydney region. The position partners closely with RAB, LBB and CFS at a senior level to drive strategy and outcomes.
You will act as mentor to our Small Banking Specialists in branch as well as being a source of truth around a business banking suite of products including BTA and BOS, business overdrafts, merchant facilities, asset finance, PL credit cards, Netbank / Commbiz and business lending referrals.
What will success look like?
- You will effectively coach and influence Small Banking Specialists, in close partnership with the Branch Managers to deliver superior customer service, through targeted conversations that employ sound product knowledge
- You provide thought leadership and support at branch, area and regional levels focused on driving profitable growth and product sales outcomes
- You will have the ability to design and implement business development/action plans
- You collaborate closely with RAB, CFS and LBB to drive profitable growth and positive outcomes including quality referrals to their businesses
- You build broad increased capability in respect of business banking throughout the Retail Network.
What will help me succeed?
- Previous experience in a sales management/leadership role
- Ability to coach effectively around behaviours, sales process and product knowledge
- Sound stakeholder engagement/management skills
- Strong commercial and market awareness around small business
- Exposure to or experience in Business lending is desirable
If you're excited by the idea of influencing the success of our small business banking offerings in the retail network, then this may be the role for you.
Our team prides itself on its strong, proactive commitment to development. If you are a high performing individual, passionate about your development and you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can offer great opportunities.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Back to search results