Senior Portfolio Analyst, RBS Credit Cards
Job no: 40037152_11102018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Actuarial, Analytics, Analyst - Business / Technical, Credit, Risk Management & Compliance
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
This role sits within Risk Management in the Credit Cards team within Credit Strategy and Portfolio Oversight.
Reporting to the Senior Manager RBS Credit Cards Originations Oversight, this role will see you responsible for ensuring that RBS Risk management has a strong and effective line 2 function to effectively discharge its responsibilities.
On any given day you will
- Support in setting RBS credit risk appetite in Credit Cards by providing technical analysis and insight
- Support the development of Risk Event playbooks to enable insight into portfolio performance under different scenarios
- Assist in development of forward looking risk metrics and analytics on the Credit Card Portfolio
- Provide support for development of initiatives that support sustainability of earnings
- Perform deep dive analysis into credit risks within the portfolio and identify emerging risks
- Provide subject matter expertise in credit risk analytics and collaborate with your peers to improve techniques and execution of activities in this domain across the RBS Risk Management function
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Strong quantitative analysis, data analysis, and problem solving skills
- Deep knowledge of risk management principles/measures
- Tertiary qualifications in Business / Finance / Statistics / Economics or other related area
- Demonstrated experience in analytics and/or business intelligence
- Proficient computer skills (SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc)
- Experience in credit risk management will be highly regarded
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time