CommSee Service Specialist
Job no: 20144746_16102018
Business group: Enterprise Services
Grade: CBA MA
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: IT / Technology
We are responsible for the world-leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of the CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business.
You are an innovative thinker, happy to take the initiative, a driver of change, dedicated to creating a better experience for our customers and passionate about technology.
About your team
The Assisted Channels Technology team provides end to end IT Service Management, Planning and BU IT governance for some of the bank’s critical customer channels. We are accountable for the current and future health of the applications within the portfolio, supporting the internal customer base that utilises the services of these applications and ensuring they evolve to meet changing business needs. Our portfolio contains a number of critical services such as ATM/IDM, CommSee, Branch systems and technology and Workforce Management capability for our Service Operations and Retail Banking business units. Due to the nature of our portfolio we support a variety of Business Areas across the bank.
Our CommSee Service Management team’s role is the IT Service Management of CommSee, the underlying infrastructure and supporting services. This involves managing the lifecycle of the service, change and release management, defining the future technology roadmap, managing associated risk and assist in prioritising small work requests and defect resolution.
Role: This is a high profile role working closely under the guidance of our ATM/IDM Service Manager which is responsible for meeting the needs of our business customers by planning, operating and controlling the end to end IT Service for CBA’s ATM/IDM Platforms. Our ATM/IDM platforms that you will provide support for straddle, Group Operations and Retail Banking.
This role will also be integral to defining the Technology Roadmap for the next 5+ years – as we develop new capabilities across the platform.
- Participate in a team to deliver IT Service Management functions for the Group’s major CRM system, to meet the availability objectives required by the business.
- Recommend changes to processes and systems, with measurable business benefits, based on current and future customer needs, industry trends and new technologies.
- Build and maintain relationships with service providers and customers
- Act as the business advocate and the voice of the customer for Service Management Governance and initiatives
- Ensure effective service transition, change management, availability, security and resiliency processes are in place for systems within your portfolio
- Communicate directly with business customers and IT managers and Lead meetings.
- Assess and manage the Service through alignment to the Groups Operational Risk Management Framework
- Life-cycle and resiliency of the technology and supporting functions.
- Indirect management of resources
Skills and qualities
- Service Management experience and excellent knowledge of service management processes
- The ability to negotiate, influence and drive Service Management outcomes
- Strong exposure to the Groups Operational Risk Management Framework
- Stakeholder management and business management experience
- Highly motivated to learn and adapt to changing working environment
- Not afraid to take on new and demanding challenges
- In depth knowledge of CommSee at a functional level
- Familiarity with the CommSee database (desirable)
- High level understanding of CommSee’s architecture
At CommBank we provide a range of benefits including competitive pay, an employee share plan, child care centres and even access to our not-for-profit private health insurance. We also get that people have lives outside of work and try to support you in the best possible way; whether that's looking at job sharing or multiple flexible working arrangements or even leave options to help you juggle your work and personal circumstances. We believe that investing in our people is the key to our ongoing success.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Back to search results