- You are an experienced developer who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- We are the largest bank in Australia with industry-leading cutting-edge technologies and Digital Platforms
- Together we go the extra mile to create great user experiences
At CommBank, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people's financial wellbeing and each of us is dedicated to offering outstanding service, excellent advice and intuitive solutions to help our customers manage their finances in the ways they want to. No matter where you are employed within the Group, your initiative, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work.
About our Business:
In Enterprise Services (ES), we’re responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
See yourself in our Team:
Our team, CFS Wrap, is a part of the Wealth Management division of CBA that brings together the Group’s funds management and distribution capability as well as domestic insurance and financial advice business support divisions.
The team is comprised of technology-savvy UI Designers, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, Architects and Scrum Leads. We also work closely with our Operations and Application Support teams and you will be working within one of our 10+ Scrum Teams delivering small, medium and large enhancements across a range of projects that enhance our customer experience, improve operational efficiency and maximize the quality of our product for all stakeholders.
Do work that matters
Reporting in to the Scrum Lead, you will work with other on the delivery of robust, secure, quality software that meet business outcomes and support strategic objectives. Your agile experience will foster collaboration and continuous improvement behaviours in the team and contribute to building a high performing, engaged team.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Financial Services Industry experience ideally with experience of working on Wrap Platform
- Application Design and Development experience in complex software development environments
- Delivery experience within an Agile scrum team
- Knowledge of automation tools for unit and system testing of code such as Selenium and UFT
- Understanding of automation tools for the development and deployment of code such as BitBucket, TeamCity and Octopus
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time