- You are an experienced business analyst and love technology
- We are the largest bank in Australia with industry-leading cutting-edge technologies and Digital Platforms
- Together we go the extra mile to create great user experiences
At CommBank, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people's financial wellbeing and each of us is dedicated to offering outstanding service, excellent advice and intuitive solutions to help our customers manage their finances in the ways they want to. No matter where you are employed within the Group, your initiative, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work.
About our Business:
In Enterprise Services (ES), we’re responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
See yourself in our Team:
Our team, CFS Wrap, is a part of the Wealth Management division of CBA that brings together the Group’s funds management and distribution capability as well as domestic insurance and financial advice business support divisions.
The team is comprised of technology-savvy UI Designers, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, Architects and Scrum Leads. We also work closely with our Operations and Application Support teams and you will be working within one of our 10+ Scrum Teams delivering small, medium and large enhancements across a range of projects that enhance our customer experience, improve operational efficiency and maximize the quality of our product for all stakeholders.
Do work that matters
Reporting in to the Scrum Lead you are required to build and maintain working relationships with your immediate scrum team, as well as the broader project team (other scrum teams), stakeholders, product owners and subject matter experts. Your impact will be through leading and owning business analysis activities to deliver complex initiatives that support strategic objectives.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Financial Services Industry experience ideally with experience of working on Wrap Platforms
- Experience in mentoring team members within the BA practice.
- Experience in working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated leadership in the implementation of Agile/Scrum methods and techniques.
- Experienced in engaging stakeholders at all levels and able to communicate ideas and vision effectively and with impact.
- Proven ability to derive requirements in large and complex projects and deliver successful outcomes
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time