Senior Project Officer
Job no: 20127741_23102018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Administration, IT / Technology
- We are the technology leader in financial services
- We offer cutting edge platforms and the autonomy you need to shine
This role is within the Wealth business (Regulatory Transformation team). Within ES, the Retail and Wealth ES team enables our business units to achieve their strategic objectives through planning, prioritising, delivering and supporting projects and initiatives. Although our work is focus on delivering regulatory and compliance obligations to the business, we also take the opportunity to develop strategic solutions presenting business growth opportunities, automation and improving the customer experience.
As a Senior Project Officer you are required to perform:
- Assisting in project management processes, for example status reporting, timesheet management, time management and benefits tracking
- Experience in managing aspects of procurement, e.g. raising and tracking purchase orders
- Performing assigned administrative tasks and facilitating the review of IT deliverable e.g. cost estimates
- Assisting in monitoring project, system delivery and benefits realisation in accordance with Bank policies and procedures
- Coordinating program and project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas and minute taking
- Assembling, maintaining and collating project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, for example, risks and issues, milestones, resources, financials, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and project governance groups
- Draws insights from reports and shares these with relevant project/program resources and stakeholders.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- 2 years + project experience
- Experience in working in project team environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in using a Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of project financials
- Proficient PC skills e.g. MS Office suite, MS Project
At CommBank we provide a range of benefits including competitive pay, an employee share plan, child care centres and even access to our not-for-profit private health insurance. We also get that people have lives outside of work and try to support you in the best possible way; whether that's looking at job sharing or multiple flexible working arrangements or even leave options to help you juggle your work and personal circumstances. We believe that investing in our people is the key to our ongoing success.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time