Analyst, Strategic Planning and Decision Support
Job no: 40038538_25102018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Finance & Accounting
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and financial management services to the Enterprise Services division which has a cost base of over $2 billion. With a new leadership team in place the team is embarking on a transformation journey that your role will be able to play a key role in driving.
Your role is responsible for;
- Assist and co-ordinate the strategic planning process including 3-year planning, annual planning, and forecasting for both the Business CIO teams and the total cost of ES to the Business
- Interlock between various finance teams, both internal and external to ES finance and drive process improvement in forecasting / planning process
- Assist in preparation on executive presentations that provide insight to Group Executives, Business EGM’s, and CIO’s on financial performance of Technology & Operations
Do work that matters
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to but include;
- Driving and improving the annual planning and forecasting processes, ensuring quality outputs and strong interlock with ES Centre Finance and Business Unit Finance.
- Work closely with Senior Managers and Executive Managers in the ES Finance Business Partnering team, enabling them to drive superior business and/or financial outcomes with their respective
- Contribute to insightful ad-hoc analysis and advice to drive high quality business decisions and financial performance.
- Instil strong cost management disciplines and a commercial focus within Enterprise Services Finance
- Influence SM, EM and GM level stakeholders within ES Finance, Business Unit Finance, and Business CIO teams
- Contribute at a high level to a vibrant, high performance culture and building deep domain expertise
- Continuously look for ways to improve processes and customer outcomes to deliver greater value for both the business and finance.
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Accounting/Finance/Commerce/Technology related degree
- CA/CPA/CIMA/CFA Qualified
- 4+ years' experience in a financial/management accountant role
- Strong track record in, and passion for, the Technology and/or Operations businesses or a strategic portfolio.
- Knowledge and experience of the Banking sector is preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and work at both a strategic and detailed level
- Good understanding of key technology cost management concepts (e.g. TCO)
- Good understanding of financial control and risk management frameworks
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across different levels in the Business, Enterprise Services and Finance
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time