- We are a resilient, hardworking and inclusive team
- You are a team contributor who enjoys working collaboratively
- We are a supportive, inclusive and diverse workplace
About your team:
As part of the WMF team supporting a WM business unit, this team partners with the business to: Drive behaviours across WM to achieve strategic financial objectives, Provide financial leadership in determining strategic business direction and aligned financial strategies, Protect, preserve and safeguard WM and therefore CBA assets, and Balance capabilities, costs and service levels to fulfil WMF’s responsibilities
What does success look like:
Reporting to a Senior Manager, this role plays an integral part of a dedicated team that provides strategic and tactical financial leadership to support the WM executive and CBA senior executives. The incumbent is expected to play a lead role in managing key stakeholder groups (e.g. management, boards and external parties), with responsibilities including forecasting, reporting, insightful and actionable analysis, product and pricing support and assurance related activities.
This role requires active and collaborative stakeholder engagement, and the provision of insights to drive better commercial decisions of the Advice business. You are primarily responsible for timely and relevant based revenue and expense analysis and insights, as well as ensuring all financial data and processes can be relied upon to meet reporting requirements and support business decisions.
It is important that this role has the capability and experience to participate in business discussions and decisions and drive results for the business. In addition the incumbent will at times lead or be involved in the delivery of key business and FS initiatives.
What will help you succeed:
- 5 + years experience in advice, funds management, superannuation sector or generally in the wealth management industry preferred
- Post graduate accounting or actuary qualifications (CA, CPA, IFoA or equivalent)
- Ability to think strategically and have excellent analytical skills, thinks outside the square and enjoys a challenge;
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior business stakeholders;
- Developing commercial acumen;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with managing situations where “influencing” and practical outcomes were paramount to achieving success;
- Excellent modelling skills. E.g. excel and other modelling tools;
If this sounds like you - please apply today !
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time