Manager - Portfolio Management Office
Job no: 20115149_07112018
Business group: Financial Services
Grade: CBA MC
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Property / Facilities, Project & Change Management
- Lead a team of specialists in execution and delivery of Group Property & Security projects
- Support and deliver the Portfolio Governance strategy and structure
- Work in an innovative team performing interesting and challenging work
See yourself in our team:
Our Portfolio Management Office (PMO) team are responsible for provision of insights on performance of the Property & Security business, developing and implementing governance structures across projects and programs, and supporting activities for the commercial, retail, security & risk portfolios.
Do work that matters:
You will play a key role in developing and managing relationships with a broad range of stakeholders within Group Property & Security (GP&S), and other business units, responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing a team PMO Analysts and Senior Analysts
- Providing executive insights across portfolios, projects, and initiatives
- Identifying potential risk and issues and collate a view across the various portfolios and projects
- Providing reports for management and established governance groups
- Assisting in the definition/adoption of project initiation and engagement with stakeholders
- Producing project reporting at working group, management group and steering group levels
- Facilitating of workshops, process improvement initiatives and post implementation reviews.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Demonstrated experience with leading, engaging and developing a team of high performing PMO Analysts
- Experience lead project teams to deliver objectives and benefits
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with portfolio reporting at an executive level
- A detailed understanding of Project Management Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Excellent facilitation skills
At CommBank, we’re committed to innovation. Which is why we’re excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be relocating as part of the initial move, starting in April 2019.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results