HR Digital Innovation Lead
Job no: 20143554_12112018
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Human Resources, Project & Change Management
See yourself in our team
Human Resources (HR) plays a vital role in supporting our organisation, and the breadth of our function is significant. HR is made up of three main areas: Group People Services (GPS), Centres of Expertise (CoE) and Business Unit HR (BU HR). These areas work together to provide tactical and strategic people solutions to the business and Group.
Within GPS sits the People Integration team which is made up of five streams focused on the delivery of our Sidekick program of work. The streams include: Innovation and Process Optimisation; Delivery; Operating Model; Employee Experience; Communications, Change and Training.
Do work that matters
As HR Digital Innovation Lead you will be contributing to the largest HR innovation project across the Commonwealth Bank Group, which will lead to improved productivity and efficiency for our businesses globally.
- Lead a number of digital initiatives using digital creativity and innovative thinking, focusing on a simple and easy customer experience
- Embed and continuously improve HR ways of working including business process improvement and governance, ensuring all teams are business ready
- Advocate Change Management methodology and champion collaboration between business units and the other identified stakeholders
- Identify and raise business risks, issues and dependencies
- Manage to plan and liaise with key stakeholders and ensure they are on track with milestones
- Develop and maintain regular status reporting as required for relevant projects
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- Possess superior consulting skills including the ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders
- Experienced in managing change in agile project environments, with the ability to analyse and understand change impacts and build a communications, training and service delivery plan to support
- Able to work with numbers and use data to drive informed decisions
- Proven experience embedding global governance i.e. processes and procedures across functions through global change control processes
- Can drive communications and change plans to support the roll-out of initiatives (HR or BU initiated) and increase the knowledge and understanding of people issues across the business
Why you should join our team
- We are passionate. People who join our team have the sharpest skills and experience but, above all, they live and breathe our values
- We are customer focussed. We are a dynamic team that is focused on providing high quality advice and solutions to our customers
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time